This years Burton Head will be held on Sunday 16th October 2016
The poster is available here.
The Draw is now available here. 11/10/2016 12:00
Marshalling is now available here. 11/10/2016 12:00
Download Risk Assesment
Download Safety Plan
Download Competitors instructions
Course map here
Club and Parking location map here
The course is 3500m downstrream with 2 divisions.
Division 1 - 11:00
Division 2 - 14:00
Events will be offered in the following catagories (click to enlarge);
- Ran from the clubhouses under British Rowing Rules of racing.
- Please see matrix above for reference to which events are available in each division, entries will be limited to 100 crews.
- Crews with no opposition will be moved up where appropriate, but failing this may row as time only for half the entry fee, crews with opposition will take priority. Time only crews will NOT receive medals.
- The draw will be held at 21.00 on Monday 10th October.
- Entry fees are £10 per seat. All competitors must hold a valid BR membership card. Payment on day will incur a £2 additional charge per seat.
- Entries taken on BROE. Payment to be taken on BROE or via cheque to Kenny Holmes, Burton Head, 132 Parliament Street, Swadlincote, DE11 0SG. Cheques made payable to ‘The Burton Head’.
- Please note that as river conditions can vary we reserve the right to change the length of the course, race upstream or withdraw certain boat categories for safety reasons if necessary.
- Please direct queries to entries Secretary Kenny Holmes, via email@example.com or 07729452031
Entries close at 18.00 on Sunday 9th October 2016
BROE will close for substitutions and payments at 12.00 on Saturday 15th October